Under no circumstances will the owners of the game of RheAbi be held responsible for any mishaps during a play of a game. Players are responsible for their own common sense.
RheAbi shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any property directly or indirectly resulting from the play of the game. Players must always respect other people’s property.
RHEABI SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES AS A RESULT OF ANY ERROR, OR OTHER ADVERSE EVENT AS TO THE PLAY OF ANY RHEABI GAME, FOR WHATEVER REASON.
Defective products must be handled according to the seller terms.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Every player must take care against any food allergies. RheAbi is not to be held responsible for any adverse effect from the foods listed on the site. Each player must have prior knowledge of their own tolerances of any foods and be responsible for any intake of said foods.
There is only one place on this site where members can communicate with each other. The blog. You may use it to post any acceptable content or ask any acceptable question. Otherwise, any communication will be with others who are playing the game with you. How you communicate in that venue will be at your own discretion. However, we have a zero tolerance policy for bullying, trolling or discrimination against all groups and individuals.
Illegal substances and negative symbols are not allowed in the play of this game. For any reason. That includes:
1. Discussing the use or procurement of any illegal substance.
2. Racist/prejudiced content, images, or paraphernalia.
3. Promoting anything that is clearly against the law.
4. Promoting/recruiting for any concern other than the play of the RheAbi game.
The RheAbi game is intended for personal enjoyment only and not for use in connection with commercial enterprises or for profit-making activities.
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You may not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our site may not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in this Agreement.
RULES OF CONDUCT.
RheAbi was created for members to discuss/role-play in a civil manner. Our staff spends much of their time maintaining it and that should be respected. RheAbi cannot be held responsible for the conduct of a player. We encourage a relaxed atmosphere to discuss, role-play and/or do any other activities that concern this site. This is a site for role playing fans of ages 18 and up. Any player under the age of 18 may become members, but with the consent of their parents or legal guardians.
You may not engage in any activity that will cause harm to yourself or anyone else, member or not. RheAbi cannot be held responsible for any actions you choose to do. Since this game is played out in the public, this game is played in accordance with an honor system. You are all responsible for your own actions.
Members cannot disrupt any non member, unless the non member expresses they are having fun, also. No matter where the game is being played.
You may not use the RheAbi blog to send junk mail, chain letters or other unrequested mass mailings, to any of the other RheAbi members, or anyone else who might be reading the blog.
You may not advocate or promote immoral or criminal activities or incite or facilitate criminal activities, including, without limitation, the illegal purchase of weapons, child pornography, fraud, drug selling, gambling, stalking, spamming, spimming, the distribution of computer viruses and other harmful files, or require other users to disclose personal data.
You cannot engage the game play with anyone who is not a member, nor members who are not wearing the RheAbi game playing shirts. Members not wearing the RheAbi shirts probably are not wanting to engage in the game at that time, anyway.
The following activities will result in the breach of this contract and also may carry additional civil and criminal liability:
1. transmit through our site any unlawful, harassing, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, disparaging, privacy invading, abusive, threatening, harmful, misleading, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or transmit material for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm anyone in any way. We reserve the right to interpret whether material fits this definition.
2. transmit "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass distribution.
3. use our site in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
4. knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
5. reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of this Agreement.
6. access without authority, interfere with, damage or dispute any part of our site, any equipment or network on which our site is stored, any software used in the provision of our site or any equipment or network of software owned or used by any third party.
7. alter or modify any part of the Website
If you breach the provisions, which constitute a criminal offence, under the Computer Misuse Act 1990, we will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
AGREEMENT OF TERMS.
You agree to not use the RheAbi website for any commercial use, without the prior written authorization from RheAbi. Prohibited commercial uses include any of the following actions taken without RheAbi’s express approval:
1. sale of access to the website or its related services on another website.
2. use of the website or its related services for the primary purpose of gaining advertising or subscription revenue.
3. the sale of advertising, on the RheAbi website or any third-party website, targeted to the members of RheAbi.
You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers," that accesses the website in a manner that sends more request messages to the RheAbi.com servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, RheAbi grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. RheAbi.com reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases.
RheAbi respects your privacy and is committed to protect it.
If you have any concerns about the use of this game, please express them on the RheAbi blog.
You, however, as a member, may try to gently persuade non members to join the game. Talk to them, describe what it is you are doing, and see if they think it’s fun. Tell them how to join. But they must purchase a shirt, and wear it, before they can participate in the game.
RheAbi.com makes no claim that the RheAbi.com website is appropriate or available for use in any location. Those who use the RheAbi.com website do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
Ask your questions on our
Come join the fun!
Sign onto our weekly instructions